Řetězárna a.s. was founded in 1894 as a metalworking company. We specialize in the production of link chains and other chain products. Our success is based on more than 100 years’ experience, highly qualified personnel, modern production facilities, and professional standards such as the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System, and the OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Thanks to their high quality and stable properties, our chains have become popular with customers in more than 40 countries on five continents. Chains for mining applications make up a significant share of our production. We pay special attention to the continuous development, production processes, and quality control of such chains.
At present, we produce high-strength link chains for mining applications in standard designs according to PN 02 3215 in strength classes B and C, and according to DIN 22 252:2012 in strength class 2. For applications with higher requirements, we offer a chain with the designation RCV 9; D; DH.
High-strength link chains for mining applications have special properties. They are intended primarily for conveyors and excavating machines in mines. All our mining chains are certified according to the ČSN EN 10 204 – 3.1 standard.
Řetězárna a.s. guarantees compliance with the standard according to which the chain is manufactured and supplied.
We offer the following products for mining and excavating applications:
- Mining chains for conveyors and excavating machines in strength classes B, C, RCV9, D, and DH with diameters from 14 mm to 42 mm.
- Components for scraper conveyors (scrapers, side shackles, and middle shackles) with chains with diameters of 14 and 18 mm.
- Couplings for mining chains
- Tyre protection chains for earth-moving machinery
- Chains for conveyors
- Chains and components for elevators
- Grade 8 and 10 suspension chains and accessories